Blue Kyanite Horizon Necklace in Silver
Like looking out across a blue ocean to the horizon. Each necklace features a distinct horizontal piece of raw Kyanite double banded in silver on a 30 inch satellite chain.
A B O U T . K Y A N I T E . G E M S T O N E S
What is Kyanite?
Kyanite is a luxurious and rare gemstone found primarily in metamorphic rocks. Kyanite gemstone is formed when sedimentary rocks undergo a metamorphosis resulting in high pressure changes to the clay minerals they're in.
What is the meaning of kyanite?
Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation. It will not retain negative vibrations or energy, which means it never requiring clearing. Kyanite aligns all chakras and subtle bodies instantly. It provides balance of yin-yang energy, moving energy gently through the physical body.
Blue Kyanite is especially good for working with the Throat Chakra and communication issues. Blue Kyanite helps to speak one's truth with clarity, making it a great stone for public speakers and performers.
D E T A I L S
- Raw blue Kyanite piece electroplated with 2 silver bands
- Size: Varies 4-5cm length by 1.5-2cm width, sizes vary slightly with each stone
- Colour: Denim blue variations
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc. Getting it wet while washing your hands is totally fine.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.
Please note: each bracelet is handmade and will look slightly different from the images provided. If you'd like to specifically choose your pieces, we'd be happy to chat and send along more images and information.