Raw Pink Druzy Bolo Bracelet in Gold
Something special, simple and oh so stackable!
Each piece includes a raw organically shaped druzy on an adjustable 24k gold plated bolo pull chain that allows for it to fit every size wrist out there. It's a bracelet for all body sizes and IDEAL for gifts.
A B O U T . D R U Z Y . G E M S T O N E S
What is a druzy? A druzy is the glittering bed of tiny crystals over top a colourful mineral. They are often found in the hollow cavity of Agate geodes and have a magical appeal.
What is the meaning of a druzy? A druzy is great for promoting natural healing on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels. Slow to form, wearing a druzy gemstone is believed to promote relaxation and stress relief. People can use it to connect more easily with their own inherent healing powers.
What does it mean if a crystal has been colour treated? We refer to them as party crystals. Think of them as crystals ready for a night out on the town wearing their favourite lipstick. They are the same gorgeous natural stones with a little extra umph! Druzy are usually quartz crystal which has the capacity to absorb additional colours to enhance their natural colour. It does not effect the quality of the stone nor will it fade of bleed. Many healers and jewelers enjoy working with colour treated stones.
D E T A I L S
- Natural Electroplated Druzy Crystal
- Size: 3cm wide
- Color: Various natural and dyed tones of pink
- Gold box chain with adjustable sliding stopper
- 24k gold plated over copper - nickel free
- Length: Approximately 22cm fully extended
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- Remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc. Getting it wet while washing your hands is totally fine.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.