Silver Crystal Balance Lariat with Pink Geode and Rose Quartz
Our original signature style!
Elegant and eye catching, celebrate the perfectly imperfect magic of mother nature with this silver geode slice lariat. Designed to be lightweight and a statement at the same time. Ideal for so many occasions!
The variable length of the necklace and wrapped style means endless versatility with every wear! No piece is ever the same, truly one in a million.
D E T A I L S
- Natural polished and silver electroplated geode slice
- Geode Pendant Size: 4cm full length, 2.5cm geode width
- Colour: pink, clear, and white variations
- Rose Quartz point length: 3cm
- Length: 30 inches, adjustable
- Chain: Silver plated over solid Brass. Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free! Bright white colour (not grey looking). Colour should maintain with proper care for well over 2 years.
A B O U T . G E O D E . G E M S T O N E S
What is a geode?
Each geode is completely unique. Rough and earthy on the outside then broken open, or sawn and polished, each can contain a beautiful cluster of gemstone crystals, or a colourful lining of banded agate, or both of those in the same stone if you're super lucky!
What is the meaning of a geode?
Geodes are a strange and magical phenomena often formed from ancient lava bubbles and pockets in the earth. For many they hold a meaning that assists with harmony and creativity from a metaphysical perspective. Geodes are more about reminding one of a feeling than about healing other things. Slow to form a perfectly imperfect, finding a geode that resonates with you is quite a cosmic connection.
Rose Quartz is one of unconditional love including love for our planet, ourselves, romantic love and familial love. Its ability to amplify heart energy makes it a powerhouse choice for shining your unique love into the world with clarity and confidence. It also manifests love around you when worn close to the heart, creating a little love bubble.
M A N T R A
“With ease of mind, I welcome peace and balance into my life.”
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.
Photos features the exact piece you'll be purchasing. All pieces have had their energy cleared so they can adapt to you and your intention.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out. There is a loving jewellery-making human on the other side of this listing ----> hi! :)