･ﾟ✧*･ﾟ* SOLD OUT *･ﾟ*✧･ﾟ Kyanite Trio Bracelet in Gold
Each bracelet includes a trio of Kyanite pieces electroplated together in gold on an adjustable 24k gold plated bolo pull chain that allows for it to fit every size wrist out there.
A B O U T . K Y A N I T E . G E M S T O N E S
What is Kyanite?
Kyanite is a beautiful, luxurious, and rare gemstone found primarily in metamorphic rocks. Kyanite gemstone is formed when sedimentary rocks undergo a metamorphosis resulting in high pressure changes to the clay minerals they're in.
What is the meaning of kyanite?
Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation. It will not retain negative vibrations or energy, which means it never requiring clearing. Kyanite aligns all chakras and subtle bodies instantly. It provides balance of yin-yang energy, moving energy gently through the physical body. Blue Kyanite is especially good for working with the Throat Chakra and communication issues. Blue Kyanite helps to speak one's truth with clarity, making it a great stone for public speakers and performers.
D E T A I L S
- 3 Natural Electroplated Kyanite stones
- Size: 4 cm length by 3 cm width, sizes vary slightly by combination of stones
- Colour: Denim blue variations
- Gold box chain with adjustable sliding stopper
- 24k gold plated over copper - nickel free
- Length: Approximately 22cm fully extended
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc. Getting it wet while washing your hands is totally fine.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.
Please note: each bracelet is handmade and will look slightly different from the images provided. If you'd like to specifically choose your pieces, we'd be happy to chat and send along more images and information.