AJA Lariat Necklace in Ocean Blue and Crystal
This statement Lariat necklace features a lightweight frosted Ocean Blue pendant cut in the shape of a location pin, subtly engraved with ‘Right Here Right Now’, suspended from a fine 24k gold chain with a clear quartz point threaded through it.
Find the perfect position for your location pin, placing it at any length you choose, simply by threading the crystal through the centre of the pendant as many times as you want to lock it in place. Totally adjustable to suit your vibe and express your style.
Ocean Blue translates seamlessly through every season in your wardrobe. This tasteful frosted deep blue provides cooling qualities in the warmer months, yet rich and dramatic qualities in the cooler months, much like the ocean. The colour of the throat chakra, blue represents communication, truth, and the healing elemental qualities of water that we all depend on to thrive.
- LARIAT PENDANT SIZE 6.5cm long by 3.5cm wide frosted Ocean Blue acrylic pendant, hung on a 75cm long fine 24k gold chain tipped with a 2.5 cm long Clear Quartz pendant hand-wired in 24k gold.
- hung on a 75cm long fine 24k gold chain tipped with a 2.5 cm long Clear Quartz pendant hand-wired in 24k gold.
A B O U T . C L E A R . Q U A R T Z
Clear Quartz is one of universal power and a must-have in your crystal toolkit. Its ability to purify, amplify, and clear energy makes it a powerhouse choice for protecting and elevating your intentions with clarity. Your ability to manifest positive things in your life will soar.
M A N T R A
“DANCE WITH THE WAVES, MOVE WITH THE SEA. LET THE RHYTHM OF THE WATER SET YOUR SOUL FREE.”
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.