AJA Lariat Necklace in Forest Green and Crystal
This statement Lariat necklace features a lightweight frosted Forest Green pendant cut in the shape of a location pin, subtly engraved with ‘Right Here Right Now’, suspended from a fine 24k gold chain with a clear quartz point threaded through it.
Find the perfect position for your location pin, placing it at any length you choose, simply by threading the crystal through the centre of the pendant as many times as you want to lock it in place. Totally adjustable to suit your vibe and express your style.
Forest Green represents balance, nature, growth, and rebirth. Allow this luscious frosted green to be a symbol of prosperity, freshness, and progress in your wardrobe. Forest green reminds us to unapologetically grow into the healthiest, strongest version of ourselves. The colour of the heart chakra, creativity and the environment, you can go green and make a statement in so many ways with these earrings.
D E T A I L S
- LARIAT PENDANT SIZE 6.5cm long by 3.5cm wide frosted Forest Green acrylic pendant, hung on a 75cm long fine 24k gold chain tipped with a 2.5 cm long Clear Quartz pendant hand-wired in 24k gold.
- hung on a 75cm long fine 24k gold chain tipped with a 2.5 cm long Clear Quartz pendant hand-wired in 24k gold.
A B O U T . C L E A R . Q U A R T Z
Clear Quartz is one of universal power and a must-have in your crystal toolkit. Its ability to purify, amplify, and clear energy makes it a powerhouse choice for protecting and elevating your intentions with clarity. Your ability to manifest positive things in your life will soar.
M A N T R A
“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.”
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.