Kyanite & Amethyst Star Catcher Pendant in Gold
A completely dreamy combination of crystals to take you to the stars. This pendant is truly unique. The center stone is a facetted amethyst set in gold with three pieces of polished kyanite jetting out the bottom. It's like a tiny crystal rocket ship to the moon!
D E T A I L S
- Natural polished kyanite
- Faceted amethyst set in gold
- Pendant size: 4-4.5cm
- Length: 30 inches
- Chain: 24k gold plated over solid Brass. Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free! Bright soft golden colour (not yellow looking). Colour should maintain with proper care for well over 2 years.
A B O U T . A M E T H Y S T . G E M S T O N E S
What is an amethyst?
Formed by water pockets in lava tubes, amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a precious stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond.
What is the meaning of amethyst?
It has always been associated with February. It is the stone of St. Valentine and faithful love, and signifies our ability to expand one’s creativity and passion. It strengthens the imagination and intuition, and refines the thinking processes. It carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality, yet bears the logic of temperance and sobriety.
A B O U T . K Y A N I T E . G E M S T O N E S
What is Kyanite?
Kyanite is a luxurious and rare gemstone found primarily in metamorphic rocks. Kyanite gemstone is formed when sedimentary rocks undergo a metamorphosis resulting in high pressure changes to the clay minerals they're in.
What is the meaning of kyanite?
Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation. It will not retain negative vibrations or energy, which means it never requiring clearing. Kyanite aligns all chakras and subtle bodies instantly. It provides balance of yin-yang energy, moving energy gently through the physical body.
Blue Kyanite is especially good for working with the Throat Chakra and communication issues. Blue Kyanite helps to speak one's truth with clarity, making it a great stone for public speakers and performers.
M A N T R A
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars."
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.
Photos features the exact piece you'll be purchasing. All pieces have had their energy cleared so they can adapt to you and your intention.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out. There is a loving jewellery-making human on the other side of this listing ----> hi! :)