･ﾟ✧*･ﾟ* SOLD OUT *･ﾟ*✧･ﾟ Silver Balance Lariat with Pink Water Melon Geode
Truly one of a kind water melon geode slice and rose quartz DREAM!
Elegant and eye catching, celebrate the perfectly imperfect magic of mother nature with this silver geode slice lariat. Designed to be lightweight and a statement at the same time. Ideal for so many occasions!
The variable length of the necklace and wrapped style means endless versatility with every wear! No piece is ever the same, truly one in a million.
D E T A I L S
- Natural polished and silver electroplated watermelon geode slice
- Geode Pendant Size: 4.5cm length, 4cm width
- Colour: White, pink variations
- Clear Quartz point length: 3cm
- Length: 30 inches, adjustable
- Chain: Silver plated over solid Brass. Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free! Bright white colour (not grey looking). Colour should maintain with proper care for well over 2 years.
A B O U T . G E O D E . G E M S T O N E S
What is a geode?
Each geode is completely unique. Rough and earthy on the outside then broken open, or sawn and polished, each can contain a beautiful cluster of gemstone crystals, or a colourful lining of banded agate, or both of those in the same stone if you're super lucky!
What is the meaning of a geode?
Geodes are a strange and magical phenomena often formed from ancient lava bubbles and pockets in the earth. For many they hold a meaning that assists with harmony and creativity from a metaphysical perspective. Geodes are more about reminding one of a feeling than about healing other things. Slow to form a perfectly imperfect, finding a geode that resonates with you is quite a cosmic connection.
What is the meaning of clear quartz?
Clear Quartz is one of universal power and a must-have in your crystal toolkit. Its ability to purify, amplify, and clear energy makes it a powerhouse choice for protecting and elevating your intentions with clarity. Your ability to manifest positive things in your life will soar.
M A N T R A
“With ease of mind, I welcome peace and balance into my life.”
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.
Photos features the exact piece you'll be purchasing. All pieces have had their energy cleared so they can adapt to you and your intention.