･ﾟ✧*･ﾟ* SOLD OUT *･ﾟ*✧･ﾟ Geometric Amethyst Druzy Bolo Bracelet in Silver
Each bracelet includes a geometric hexagon shaped amethyst druzy on an adjustable silver plated bolo pull chain that allows for it to fit every size wrist out there. Honestly, from little kids to adult man wrists. It's a bracelet for EVERYONE!
A B O U T . A M E T H Y S T . G E M S T O N E S
What is an amethyst?
Formed by water pockets in lava tubes, amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a precious stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond.
What is the meaning of amethyst?
It has always been associated with February. It is the stone of St. Valentine and faithful love, and signifies our ability to expand one’s creativity and passion. It strengthens the imagination and intuition, and refines the thinking processes. It carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality, yet bears the logic of temperance and sobriety.
D E T A I L S
- Natural Electroplated Amethyst Druzy Crystal
- Size: 2cm length by 2 cm width
- Colour: light purple variations
- Silver box chain with adjustable sliding stopper
- 925 silver plated over copper - nickel free
- Length: Approximately 22cm fully extended
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc. Getting it wet while washing your hands is totally fine.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.