AJA Dewdrop Bracelet in Aqua and Aquamarine
In collaboration with MAINE+MARA
LIKE US, EVERY CRYSTAL IS A UNIQUE, BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL WORK OF ART BY NATURE
Our AJA Dewdrop Bracelets are wearable location drops, suspended in time on an adjustable bolo bracelet that points the way as you move through the world.
Each hand-piece is beaded with a collection of crystals that merge with an adjustable chain at the base of the wrist, allowing for comfortable wear on all bodies. Lastly, a single clear quartz bead connects the bracelet and finger loop together to extend the design through to the last drop.
D E T A I L S
- Adjustable bolo bracelet sliding clasp - maximum length 26cm
- Frosted Aqua acrylic droplet 1.4cm wide and 1.8cm long, adorned with a single hand-wired clear quartz bead
- Features five crystals on each side of the wrist, balanced by a location drop and clear quartz bead leading into a finger loop ring
- Lightweight, Nickel-free
A B O U T . C L E A R . Q U A R T Z
Clear Quartz is one of universal power and a must-have in your crystal toolkit. Its ability to purify, amplify, and clear energy makes it a powerhouse choice for protecting and elevating your intentions with clarity. Your ability to manifest positive things in your life will soar.
A B O U T . A Q U A M A R I N E
Aquamarine is a beloved sea blue crystal that is also a birthstone for those born in March. It embodies youthful vitality, purity, loyalty, hope, and truth. Of course, aquamarine must possess all the healing qualities of the seas. For a creative, lighthearted, strong individual, this shade calms, inspires and balances.
M A N T R A
"I calmly express my truth."
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.