･ﾟ✧*･ﾟ* SOLD OUT *･ﾟ*✧･ﾟ Lapis Lazuli Bolo Bracelet in Gold
Sometimes mother nature gets it SO right all she needs is a platform to shine. Enter this sultry lapis lazuli bracelet in gold. Each piece includes a stunning polished piece of lapis lazuli on an adjustable 24k gold plated bolo pull chain that allows for it to fit every size wrist out there. Honestly, from little kids to adult man wrists. It's a bracelet for EVERYONE!
A B O U T . L A P I S . L A Z U L I . G E M S T O N E S
What is lapis lazuli?
Lapis lazuli, or lapis for short, is a deep-blue metamorphic rock used as a semi-precious stone that has been prized since antiquity for its intense colour. Its name comes from the Latin lapis, "stone," and the Persian lazhuward, "blue."
What is the meaning of lapis lazuli?
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom, encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality. It can stimulate objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity while assisting us to confront and speak our truth and inspires confidence.
D E T A I L S
- Natural polished lapis lazuli
- Size: 3cm length, .5cm width
- Colour: blue
- Gold box chain with adjustable sliding stopper
- 24k gold plated over copper - nickel free
- Length: Approximately 22cm fully extended
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.