Labradorite Bar Bracelet in Silver
Gazing into the depths of this stone, you get an instant sense of mysticism. Each bracelet includes a rectangular cut and polished Labradorite bar, finished in silver on an adjustable silver plated bolo pull chain that allows for it to fit every size wrist out there.
A B O U T . L A B R A D O R I T E . G E M S T O N E S
What is labradorite?
Labradorite is an important gemstone and usually has a dark base color with metallic-looking color plays of blue, green, yellow, and red. This iridescent effect is commonly known as "labradorescence", and is named after this stone.
What is the meaning of labradorite?
A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. A rock star of mystical lore and ancient legends, the Labradorite crystal meaning can be traced back to the native peoples of icy Canada that believed the stone was created from frozen fire, a result of the northern lights. With its pearly hues that shimmer in a range of iridescent blues and greens, the Labradorite crystal reminds us to keep it magical by linking us to the spirit world, a dimension where anything is possible.
D E T A I L S
- Natural Polished Electroplated Labradorite bar
- Size: 3.5 cm length by .75 cm width
- Colour: Marbled greys with blue, green and white variations
- Silver box chain with adjustable sliding stopper
- 925 silver plated over copper - nickel free
- Length: Approximately 22cm fully extended
C A R E
All of our pieces are delicate and need extra care to stand the test of time. As such, please remember to:
- remove your jewellery if you plan to spend sustained time in water such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc. Getting it wet while washing your hands is totally fine.
- Try not to spray or cover your jewellery in harsh chemicals such as perfumes, hair spray or lotions.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, corrosive substances and avoid using any chemical jewellery cleaners.
- To clean and polish your jewellery wipe it down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place. If you need to clean something off your jewellery use a gentle soap and warm water only.